"Transforming Cities: Urbanization and International Development Policies in the Global South in the Twentieth Century"
John F. Kennedy Institut
Freie Universität Berlin
11-12 Outubro 2018
The HSOZKULT invites papers that address, but must not necessarily be limited to, the following issues:
- Urban development policies and the “Urban International” in the global South,
- ‘urban metabolism’, resource systems, and waste management,
- housing and the social challenge of slums,
- the remaking of urban infrastructures,
- sustainability, resilience, and climate change,
- energy systems,
- ‘good governance’ in the city,
- transnational knowledge exchanges and the transformation of the urban,
- case studies of individual projects, architects, engineers, experts, or institutions.
Deadline for submission: 18 March 2018
Mais informação aqui